How AZBPW Foundation is changing the future
Comments from our scholarship recipients
- I am a twenty-three-year-old single mom who is committed to completing a college education. This scholarship allows me to attend school while continuing to work part-time and spend as much time as possible with my son.
- I would like to thank all of you at the Arizona BPW Foundation. Being a single parent and a full-time student, I can't tell you how much this award is appreciated.
- Thank you for helping me attend college. It was a blessing that was given to me. I will try to make you proud of me. Thank you again.
- Thank you so much for thinking of me this semester. I received the letter you sent and I am at a loss for words. This is a very nice thing that Arizona BPW Foundation has done for me.
- Thank you for the Arizona BPW Foundation Scholarship. I am honored to be a recipient this year. I was accepted into the Radiology Technology Program at Arizona Western College and will begin my classes this summer. After two years of intense and exciting study, I will graduate in May, 2008 and be able to receive my license as a Technologist. Returning to school is a challenge and the Radiology program is expensive, however I am confident the financial sacrifices I make now will benefit my family and community...Sara
- I cannot express enough gratitude for your generosity. The scholarship that I have been awarded will bring me a step closer to living out my dreams. I have always had a desire and determination...now you have made this possible for me. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than to care for our elderly and for those who need nurture and care. I am satisfied with all I have accomplished in my life and I am looking forward to what I have yet to conquer. I want to thank you for the positive influence that you have had in my life as well as in my children's lives...Claudia, Nursing Student.